Monolith Pipe Skirt
- Stainless steel construction with three finishes
- PS1 Angled skirts are compatible with Monolith A and B Series
- PS2 Straight skirts are compatible with all series of Monolith
- Optional side skirts create a seamless look from all angles where sink area is not walled in
- Panel lengths are formulated to fit perfectly to our Monolith standard models
It’s what’s underneath that counts.
Pipeskirts ensure ADA compliance and conceal the under-basin elements, reducing the need for complex access panels or unsightly pipe insulators. While optional, a precisely fit pipeskirt is available for the full range of sink variants. Both styles meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for accessible design.
Additionally, straight and angled style pipeskirts are ideally proportioned to accommodate the under-basin elements of all TSL fixture collections, like the motor and soap reservoir for The Ribbon and Channel.
Easy to install
Align the brackets (B) with the edges of the sink and fix to the wall with appropriate hardware.
Line up the holes on the hinged panels (A) with the brackets and affix with bolts.
If using side panels (C), fit them to the outside of each bracket.
Close the door gently, magnets (D) will engage to hold panels securely.
Body MaterialAISI 304 Stainless Steel
Gloss white powder coat
Matte black powder coat