Recessed Hand Sanitizer / Soap Station
- Sits flush in wall with subtle shadow gap
- Frame holds an infill panel for coordination with any finish or aesthetic
- 0.8 gallon reservoir
- Reliable IR sensor technology
- Configured for use with hand sanitizer or soap (consult datasheet for appropriate viscosity)
- Easily installed and refilled
Ahead of the cleanliness curve
Developed in conjunction with Gensler, this recessed hand sanitizer unit celebrates the vision of the designer, with a coordinating infill panel and shadow gap frame conveying the subtle elegance of custom design in a ready-to-install product. Its unobtrusive interface offers a now-core requirement while capturing drips and overflow – especially important in lobbies or busy corridors where brand impression and safety are paramount. Discreet, warm LED lighting illuminates the recess for intuitive use, without cluttering the visual landscape of the space with superfluous signage.
Begin making the essential, exceptional
Recessed Hand Sanitizer / Soap StationTSL.922
Spares & accessories
Control Box – Soap DispenserTSLP.230286
A replacement control box for automatic soap dispensers from The Ribbon and Channel Collections.
Plug-in Power Supply – Soap DispenserTSLP.230283
A replacement AC adapter for mains powered soap dispensers from The Ribbon and Channel Collections.